Made for the charity Project Linus, granny patterns are great for destashing acrylic yarn, which is what the charity prefers.
Dropping this "big kid" blanket in cheerful colors off to Project Linus. Loved working on it. Hope it's a comfort.🧡💙💚💛
There's a great sense of accomplishment when you see a pattern, and can manage it without buying the supplies. It almost justifies the yarn hoarding you've been doing all this time. Almost. A close up. This is my version of the Fields of Clover Afghan from Premier Yarns. Modified slightly to accommodate my acrylic stash,… Continue reading St. Patrick’s Day afghan
Recently, a friend asked if I would make a blanket for a "Black & White themed baby room, but with a touch of orange" and then make a "pumpkin sack and cap" for this new little sweetie pie. Here are the finished pieces...
I finished it and it sure did eat a LOT of wool! Made with acrylic yarns leftover from other projects. Somehow, I had a whole rainbow but for the lime green, they were all in my yarn tub.
I enjoyed the Hemlock Ring so much, I couldn't put it down - so it was done in a matter of days. Great pattern! Looks like you suffered for all the frill it has, but it was actually much easier than I thought it would be. It had me wishing I had tried it sooner… Continue reading Blooming